06 January 2012

Celebrate with Me!

Short enough to write on a vine leaf...
I promised you all an announcement today, and here it is: Jessica and Dawn over at Vine Leaves Literary Journal have been kind enough to publish my vignette! It's a great idea they've had for their journal. You'll need to check it out for yourself, but they have created a place for writers to submit all those small pieces of work no one else wants - either because they're not "complete," or because they're too short.

I'm excited and thankful to be part of their project, and I'm looking forward to watching the success of the journal; the vignette is an art that is undervalued.

My vignette is called Daddy? I'd tell more about it, but it's so short I'd just be giving it away. You can follow the link above, or click here (it's on page 50).

Either way, go check it out!

5 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

That's great! Congratulations!

Rusty Carl said...

That is pretty cool. Did I read that right? They are looking for unfinished work? Phht, I could fill up a wheelbarrow with all my unfinished stuff.

Anyway cool as can be there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep writing, it blesses us!

Lost_without_a_Map said...

..."When I think of you, I can just think of the whole universe." Wow...I like that. To be that to anyone is a beautiful thing. It's short, but it packs a powerful punch...

Ian Anderson said...

Thanks everyone! And thanks for reading my vignette. It's great to have readers; it humbles me. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...