12 January 2012

Thankful Thursday

Ann Voskamp's blog often highlights thankfulness. Her book, One Thousand Gifts, is all about seeing God's blessings, and she encourages people to join her in slowing down and giving thanks. I thought I'd join her.

That little curl is the source of so many smiles, as is the swirl below it.







Boy-projects, including art and construction, are what keep this home humming with activity. Not to mention chaos. I look around at some of their work and I'm surprised by what I see; grace, usually elusive in all its various forms, will smack you in the face when you least expect it.

So, I'm thankful for Ann's blog too. After all, we need reminders - often - that grace is there, no matter how seldom we look for it.

Give thanks.

2 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

What a lovely sentiment. Thanks for the post.:)

Margo Kelly said...

Hmm ... my hairdresser does not appreciate my little "swirl" ... hahaha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...